General Technical Requirements For Installation of Fan Coil Units
Views : 409
Author : YESNCER
Update time : 2023-11-16 14:07:16
1. Before installing the fan coil unit, the unit should be inspected for appearance, three-speed operation, and hydraulic pressure test.
2. When connecting pipes to fan coil units, hoses should be used.
3. The water supply and return valves and filters of the fan coil should be installed close to the coil and all above the condensate pan.
4. When hoisting the fan coil, the hoisting should be firm and in the correct position, with a slope of 0.003 towards the outlet of the condensate pan. The connection between the boom and the coil should be fastened with double nuts. Concealed coil ceilings should have movable inspection doors to facilitate unit assembly and maintenance.
5. Special tools should be used when connecting the fan coil to the water supply and return pipes to prevent the coil interface. A 200mm long plastic hose should be used at the connection between the condensate pan and the condensate pipe and clamped with special pipe clamps.
6. The fan coil should be connected to the pipe after flushing to prevent the coil from being blocked; if a filter is installed, it should be disassembled and cleaned after the system is debugged and run before delivery.
1. Before installation of the fan coil unit, a single three-speed test run, and a hydraulic pressure test should be carried out. The test pressure is 1.5 times the system working pressure. If there is no leakage, it is qualified.