Maintenance Method of Fan Coil Unit
Views : 1525
Update time : 2020-02-24 16:19:28
1. Cleaning, sterilization and disinfection of the filter screen at the air return port of the fan coil unit.
2. Fan coil unit air supply system disinfection.
3. The fan coil unit surface cooler shall be cleaned, descaled and sterilized with special cleaning agent for central air conditioner. Maintain smooth ventilation of fan coil units.
4. The fan coil unit condensate pan, filter to remove sludge, debris, clean, keep the water flow dredge.
5. Cleaning and sanitation of fan coil unit inlet and outlet grilles.
With the improvement of people's requirements for the air environment, the application of fresh air units such as fan coil units, fans and heat exchangers has received our active attention. In order to ensure the normal function of fan coil units, we are prompted here to do a good job of dust sorting in time. Fan coil unit is responsible for transferring the cold heat of hot and cold water to the air passing through the fan coil unit. In order to ensure high efficiency of heat transfer, fan coil unit manufacturers require the appearance of fan coil unit to be as bright as possible. However, since fan coil units are generally equipped with coarse-effect filters with relatively large holes, dust inevitably passes through the filters and adheres to the pipe or fin surface of the fan coil unit at the beginning of operation. If it is not cleaned in time, the amount of heat exchange between the cold hot water in the coil and the air flowing out of the coil will be reduced, and the heat exchange efficiency of the fan coil cannot be fully exerted. If there is a lot of dust attached, and even some air passages between the ribs are blocked, the air supply volume of the fan coil unit will be reduced together, further reducing its air conditioning function. In addition, the daily protection and maintenance of the filter screen, drip tray, coil and other primary components of the fan coil cannot be ignored to ensure the normal operation of the fan coil equipment and provide fresh air and a comfortable livable environment for people.